valentines

Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm going to be a Grammie!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh....I'm still trying to take this all in!!! Michael and Bunny just called and said they are expecting!!!!! They have been on a horse back riding trip this week and found out tonight!!! I calculated the due date as May 1!!!!! Ok, so this is a sweet moment for me, but you all have to help me come up with a different name that the little one can call me....Grandma just sounds too old!!!!! :) ok, I'm composing myself....heehee! The funny thing is that Jackson and Holland are going to be an aunt and uncle!!! This is too funny!! Ok, so this week has been FULL of milestones for my kiddies!!! Valerie getting her drivers license, Jackson climbing out of his crib and saying abc's and 123's, Holland reading words.....This is just too much!!!!!!! I need to take all this in!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! sniff sniff, smile, smile!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! My Aunt's grandkids call her Nana. Fun times ahead for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!! How exciting. My mom wanted to be called Grammy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week for you guys! If they have to grow up, this is the best way for them to do it!!

    ReplyDelete